Synergy on the human factor in the energy system
NATCONSUMERS took the initiative to create the synergy on the human factor in the energy system. The European Commission motivated us to launch this synergy with related projects in order to address the high need we all have: for data and building on previous experiences. This synergy main target is to identify common problems, discuss on methodologies to include human factor in energy systems that each project prepares, and establish a joint task force.
This synergy is comprised by projects funded under the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme of the European Commission, focusing on the sector of consumer behaviour, consumers and products, and energy services and projects funded by H2020 programmes New ICT-based solutions for energy efficiency and Distribution grid and retail market. All the projects that are members of this synergy are oriented to household consumers, so it would be useful to exchange information and observe the energy efficiency approaches we all develop to influence the behavior of the consumer and exchange ideas about future policy suggestions.
We believe that this synergy, enhances the sustainability impact of project members and adds value to Dissemination and Communication activities.
We are now developing the synergy on the human factor in the energy system, so now is an exciting time to join! We would appreciate your projects’ collaboration.
Upcoming events to mark on your calendar:
- Final project conference, to be held on 19-25 June along with the EU Sustainable Energy Week (exact day and place to be confirmed), in which we invite all synergy members to participate.
Participation is free and there are no mandatory requirements of synergy members.
- Become synergy member with access to a free full synergy documentation
- Provide feedback on the synergy in a written form or during a conference call
- Participate in the free synergy meeting and workshops where travel costs will be reimbursed
- Participate in synergy webinars
Benefits of Membership:
- Synergy repository access, gain access to data in the field of human factor in the energy system
- Benefit from free access to synergy workshops, webinars and one on one engagement with relevant projects to empower the sustainability of your project
- Engage with experts in similar projects
- Have your project logo and description on all synergy material and on the project website
- Opportunities to present and network with other similar projects at workshops
- All relevant projects may share through Social media the results generated and agree to use a common hashtag #humanfactorenergy
- Publication to relevant stakeholders through the Newsletter that NATCONSUMERS will develop to present the experience generated of the synergy projects.
If you are able to join the synergy, please send your name and contact details to Vasiliki Moumtzi (Draxis) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any further questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to be in touch.